With this update, we’ve enabled job board owners to add additional content to category pages, including custom HTML.
We’ve received a lot of requests for this feature – thank you for your feedback! We cannot wait to see how you use it to improve your job boards!
How to Add Content to Category Pages
- Log to your JobBoard.io admin
- Click ‘Categories’
- Add a new ‘Category’ or edit your existing ‘Category’
- Enter your text in the ‘Description’ field or click </> to add HTML
- Click ‘Save’
Tips on Using Content on Category Pages
- Google does not rank low-content pages. Get your category pages ranked by adding original content, such as a description of the industry or some tips for potential applicants.
- Offer category sponsorships to your employers and add a advertising banner in the category page.
- Add links to other relevant categories to encourage potential applicants to explore your job board further.
- Embed a YouTube video relevant to the category