- Searchable Employer Profiles
- Filter Employer Profiles by Custom Fields
- Display Only Active Employers
About the Employer Directory
The Employer Directory makes employers even easier for candidates to find. We automatically alphabetically list all the Employers with Employer Profiles on your job board.
The directory makes it simple for candidates to find and search employers listed on your job board and discover new exciting opportunities.
Searchable Employer Profiles
At the top of your ‘Employer Directory’, you’ll now find the same search experience as the ‘Candidate Profile Database’.
You can search, filter and sort your employer profiles – excellent for job board owners with growing employer directories.
With this update, visitors to your website can:
- Search by keyword, location or both
- Sort your results by best match or chronologically
We hope this enables you to make the most of your employer directory!
Filter Employer Profiles by Custom Fields
If you’ve created custom filters for your employers, visitors can now filter by these choices.
For example, you may have asked employers at the time of registration – ‘Do you allow remote working? Yes/No’. Visitors to your site can filter employers to view only those employers who allow remote working.
Display Only Active Employers
If you have a large employer directory, you’ll find that some employers in the directory do not have active job opportunities. Job board owners can now choose to hide employers who are not currently recruiting on your job board. You can set this in our admin under Employers > Employer Setup in your admin panel.
Tips on using these new features
- Different types of employers? Link directly to lists of certain types of employer by using a filterable custom field
- Inactive employers? Encourage them to post more by hiding them from the employer directory automatically when they do not have an active job posting